mercredi 14 octobre 2009 07:10
I'm new to OCS and currently we are evauluating to use Office Communication Server for sending SMS Messages to mobile from our Windows Forms C# based application.
Requirement is to "Send SMS from PC to multiple mobile users on regular intervals" from windows application.
So, we will have "Message" and "Multiple mobile numbers" as input to OCS.
I have gone through "OCS 2007 R2 Getting Started - Technical Overview.doc", but couldn't get information related to our requirement.
1) We need to know possible advantages of using OCS server 2007 R2 and Unified Communications Managed API V1.0 SDK, for this requirement.
2) What are the prerequisites to set up OCS?
Whether protocol logic of sending SMS is abstracted from our application logic?
4) What will be the channel(Aggregator- SMS Service Provider) to send the SMS messages from the OCS Server?
5) How are scheduling and queuing of messages taken care?
Thanks for the help,
Toutes les réponses
mercredi 14 octobre 2009 14:58SMS is not part of Office Communications Server
You could have Communicator Mobile clients running on your mobiles and send IM to them
- Belgian Unified Communications Community : http://www.pro-exchange.be -