dimanche 10 août 2008 18:16I'd love to post the diagnostics readout but quite naturally I can't find the link to the diag program again. Every time it brings me to the 'Running the Windows Genuine Activ. Tool' page and the alternate method does nothing but lead back to the same page. The diag tool did say my copy was genuine (it is) and somehow I got the page saying my copy was genuine, but I can't apply that to the damned bonus pack offer. The in-browser diagnostic tool says that the plug-in isn't loaded which it clearly is. This happens in both Firefox and IE7.
Toutes les réponses
dimanche 10 août 2008 21:38Modérateur
Please follow this simple troubleshooting procedure:
1. Download and run the MGA Diagnostic Tool: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012
2. After running the MGA Diagnostic Tool, click on the "Windows" tab and then click on "Copy".
3. Next, visit the following website and create a post in the "WGA Validation Problems" forum and paste the results of the WGA Diagnostic Data in a detailed post. http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en-US/genuineadvantage/thread/8bd6a9e4-b6c5-45c9-a243-05a5975b5fcc/
4. A WGA troubleshooting specialist will analyze the data and recommend an appropriate solution.
Please note: I am not a Microsoft employee...only a voluntary forum contributor.
jeudi 11 septembre 2008 16:35Dear portnoyd,
I am closing thread due to lack of response. If this is still an open issue, please create a new thread.
- Marqué comme réponse JeniferA jeudi 11 septembre 2008 16:35