Give us your feedback and suggestions for new or improved functionality in these forums. Please include as many details as possible. If you have a bug to report, please use the Forums Issues (Not Product Support) Forum.
What is this forum for? Please read before posting!
· What type of posts are appropriate?
The purpose of this forum is suggested improvements for the forums. If something is obviously not working the way it was designed, it’s a bug, and should be reported in the Bugs Forum. If you have product related questions or feedback find the appropriate forum from the links below, or click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
- Expression forums
- Most existing forums (MSDN, TechNet, All)
- New MSDN and TechNet forums
What kind of response should I expect?
- The team that is creating this new forums platform actively participates in this Suggestions Forum and appreciates your feedback. You’ll see responses from Sam Jarawan (Forum Development Lead), Brent Serbus (Forums Program Manager), Rob Johnson (robjoh) (Forums Developer), and many others.
- We read all suggestions, and are willing to discuss all ideas, but we won’t implement every suggestion. We release every 4-8 weeks, and are committed to considering suggestions from the community with each release.
- Our goal is to close the loop and let you know when we decide to take a suggestion and when we don’t. If you want to make sure you get an answer to a specific suggestion, use the question thread type.
- If you feel your suggestion wasn’t fairly considered or we’re not living up to these expectations, you can contact me directly at Andrew.Brenner @ Microsoft.com.
Filtre et triUtilisez ces options pour affiner la liste des discussions.
- 012829Naomi NMicrosoft Community Contributorjeudi 5 janvier 2012 16:37
- 024Reed KimbleMicrosoft Community Contributoril y a 8 heure(s) et 43 minute(s)
- 5139Parallel Distributed jeudi 16 mai 2013 23:21
- 053Naomi NMicrosoft Community Contributordimanche 19 mai 2013 13:21
- 4107trip_to_tokyo samedi 18 mai 2013 04:52
- 6432Livio von Büren jeudi 18 avril 2013 12:38
- 28842Aalam Rangi samedi 30 mars 2013 22:16
- 51629vivekWaghmare mardi 22 janvier 2013 05:28
- 2157MSDN Student jeudi 9 mai 2013 22:26
- 0138Seadude93 vendredi 10 mai 2013 02:27
- 1145JaneBelle mardi 7 mai 2013 01:14
- 0211SoftwareByDefault samedi 27 avril 2013 10:04
- 5279ProgrammingVolunteerMVPlundi 22 avril 2013 02:01
- 2380ProgrammingVolunteerMVPvendredi 12 avril 2013 01:57
Is there moderator oversight? Who do we complain to, when moderators aren't doing what they are supposed to do?johnqflorida mercredi 27 mars 2013 09:43
- 11528V. Keerthi Deep mardi 26 mars 2013 17:35
- 3577Richard_BrundrittMicrosoft Employeevendredi 15 mars 2013 22:34
Important suggestion: (a re-run from a year or two ago) - Allow MULTIPLE "this is abusive" flags on messagesjohnqflorida mercredi 27 mars 2013 10:13
- 5484Cor LigthertMVPjeudi 21 mars 2013 09:55
- 51096Gerry C J Cornell vendredi 1 mars 2013 10:25
- 141380leshay vendredi 22 février 2013 14:02