Forums will be making significant UX changes to address key usability improvements surrounding search, discoverability and navigation.
To learn more about these changes please visit the announcement which can be found
There is no good automated way at the moment to install Compute nodes in a cluster automatically with Virtual Machines on them - required is some level of manual intervention.
If you cluster is not large, I would suggest the following:
1) Install / Configure your head node
2) install Server 2008 R2 on your Compute Node (the physical machine)
3) install Hyper-V on your Compute Node and start up as many VM's as you requre on the Server
4) Install HPC (as a compute node) on each of the VM's (the VM's will need to be in the same domain as the Head Node) - during the pre-deployed compute node setup you will have to enter the head node name
5) The VM's will show up as unapproved nodes in the Cluster Manager UI
6) Add the Compute Nodes to the cluster using a NON-OS Template