none
The procedure entry point EncodePointer could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll

דיון כללי

•  when i am running my 64bit dll (generated throgh visual studio 2008) on a 64 bit m/c ,its giving error "The procedure entry point EncodePointer could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll".
    • שינה את הסוג Feng Chen יום שישי 20 יוני 2008 01:52 Need feedback!
    יום שני 16 יוני 2008 08:45

כל התגובות

• Are you writing a VS extension for VS2008?

Thanks!

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    יום שני 16 יוני 2008 10:06
  • We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions. 

Thank you! 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    יום שישי 20 יוני 2008 01:55
  • I met the same problem with you, when i run my program which compiled by VS2008 in Windows Server 2003(IPF) without SP1,my program met the same error with you.but when i run the same program which compiled by VS2005 in Windows Server 2003(IPF) without SP1,the error disappeard.So i think VS2008 caused the program.but i can't find the point of program.so can you help me?
    King_ce
    יום שלישי 24 יוני 2008 09:41