PRODUCT CD

שאלה

• Dear sir, my laptop (acer aspire-4720)brought from dubai. i have a product key but i lost my cd. So please ans. me how can download windows vista home premium cd. Thanks..........arif  
    יום רביעי 19 ינואר 2011 13:28

תשובות

• "ARIFULISLAM1982BD" wrote in message news:4bae321f-25d9-4d74-8c1d-b915526496a4...
    Dear sir, my laptop (acer aspire-4720)brought from dubai. i have a product key but i lost my cd. So please ans. me how can download windows vista home premium cd. Thanks..........arif  

You should be able to create a new backup DVD (it's not a CD!) set using the manufacturer's utility.
    Look in the Start Menu for 'Acer eRecovery Management (probably in the Acer folder) - use that utility to create the DVDs.

If you don't have any Acer folders, then you probably have counterfeit software loaded, and you should contact your local Acer supports office, and request a set of DVD's from them (for a price!)
    The reason I suggest this is that I have seen a number of users who have bought machines in Dubai - and they have mostly been installed with a higher-rated S than that with which the manufacturer installed it - and these 'upgrades' were done with counterfeit disks and Keys.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • סומן כתשובה על-ידי Darin Smith MSOwner יום חמישי 20 ינואר 2011 23:37
    יום רביעי 19 ינואר 2011 13:50