Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums הכרזות
· What type of posts are appropriate?
The purpose of this forum is suggested improvements for the forums. If something is obviously not working the way it was designed, it’s a bug, and should be reported in the Bugs Forum. If you have product related questions or feedback find the appropriate forum from the links below, or click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
- Expression forums
- Most existing forums (MSDN, TechNet, All)
- New MSDN and TechNet forums
What kind of response should I expect?
- The team that is creating this new forums platform actively participates in this Suggestions Forum and appreciates your feedback. You’ll see responses from Sam Jarawan (Forum Development Lead), Brent Serbus (Forums Program Manager), Rob Johnson (robjoh) (Forums Developer), and many others.
- We read all suggestions, and are willing to discuss all ideas, but we won’t implement every suggestion. We release every 4-8 weeks, and are committed to considering suggestions from the community with each release.
- Our goal is to close the loop and let you know when we decide to take a suggestion and when we don’t. If you want to make sure you get an answer to a specific suggestion, use the question thread type.
- If you feel your suggestion wasn’t fairly considered or we’re not living up to these expectations, you can contact me directly at Andrew.Brenner @ Microsoft.com.
Forums Redesign - Q&A / Discussions הכרזות
Announcements for all Forums הכרזות
This is an announcements forum, intended for the forums team to communicate important news to all Forums users. Please do not post here unless you have reason to make an announcement. While we appreciate all of the smoke-testing while these forums are new, we respectfully request that you do that in the Sandbox forums for any of the brands.
Thanks for using the new Forums!
MSDN and TechNet Profile and Recognition System Discussions הכרזות
It's for discussions on our profile system and our new recognition system. It is not a place to ask questions about Windows or Sharepoint or Insert your product here. There are specific forums for products and technologies. Please use them. Out of context forum threads will be deleted from this forum.
The FAQ has been updated (currently only the EN-US FAQ) to now contain details of the activities, points and achievements in the recognition system. Start here and give it a read: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ff395928#_Recognition_System
If you have questions or feedback, please use this Forum so we can capture the conversations and update the FAQ as time goes.