יום רביעי 25 נובמבר 2009 12:11
I install the Project Professional 2010 (Beta) in my company inside net.
Because we are security company the inside net don't have access to the internet.
is there is a way to activate the program without connecting to the internet ?
יום רביעי 25 נובמבר 2009 20:16
That's a good question and I don't have an answer. I am assuming that project will say that it needs aciviation, but continue to run.
Can you post back and let me know if it expires and how many days it took before it expired.
Also, Microsoft has an activation site that may help. I have been able to activate some software using the phone and entering an activation code. I am not sure if they do this for beta software.
יום ראשון 29 נובמבר 2009 09:56
1. I call Microsoft activation and ask them how can I activate the beta version??
They didn't know how to help me because they not support activation of beta version.
2. When I am running the software I get a massage that I need to activate the software and I have for now 25 days left to use the beta version.
Also the option of activate the software by phone is disable (gray color).
יום רביעי 02 דצמבר 2009 09:21בעליםPlease check the activation instructions documented here:
- TechNet site: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ee691939.aspx
- Activation Info site: www.microsoft.com/office/2010/activation
- סומן כתשובה על-ידי Christophe FiessingerMicrosoft Employee, Owner יום רביעי 02 דצמבר 2009 21:19