יום שני 23 אפריל 2012 09:51
I have a general question on the order of replies within a thread in your forums. I want to see the last answer first.
I cannot find how to do this or perhaps it is just not passible? If so can you make it possible?
I'll be back
- נערך על-ידי Josje יום שני 23 אפריל 2012 09:52
יום שני 23 אפריל 2012 16:54
I want to see the last answer first.
That's the way it works but if there are some pinned threads you have to learn to skip looking at them. Unfortunately there is no way to either suppress pinned threads or allow them to be treated as unpinned.
- סומן כתשובה על-ידי Josje יום רביעי 25 אפריל 2012 19:26
יום רביעי 25 אפריל 2012 16:42מנהל מערכת
I think what Josje meant is that he wants to view the last reply of a thread on top. But as far as I know that function does not exist.
The best thing you could hope is the responsible Forum Moderator will mark the most appropriate reply as the answer, which will bring the reply to the top.
Dengqiang "Robin" Ren (Chinasoft) EPX Service Engineering Support Team
- נערך על-ידי Robin_RenMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Administrator יום רביעי 25 אפריל 2012 16:42
- נערך על-ידי Robin_RenMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Administrator יום רביעי 25 אפריל 2012 16:43
- הוצע כתשובה על-ידי diamanten6 שבת 16 יוני 2012 02:42
יום רביעי 25 אפריל 2012 21:02
I think what Josje meant is that he wants to view the last reply of a thread on top.
You can go to the Last Reply of each thread using that link in a Thread list.
The other feature that you mention can be suppressed using My Settings: [uncheck] Always show answers first on thread page.
FWIW I have that off so I don't know what order "Answers" appear as, there when there are multiples but perhaps that is what the question was about? I know on the Answers forum where the same feature can not be disabled it would appear in stack order. Then either way the last would be first. ; )
- הוצע כתשובה על-ידי diamanten6 שבת 16 יוני 2012 02:39