יום חמישי 22 מאי 2008 15:08מנחה דיון
How to use the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 Beta Forum
This forum is for users who are participating or will be participating in the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 Beta. Please try and follow the guidelines in this document to help make answering and resolving questions and issues as easy as possible. You are the most important part of the beta!
* If you believe you have discovered a bug, please report it through Microsoft Connect. Microsoft Connect has a voting option that you should take advantage of. This helps our team prioritize issues based on your vote. http://connect.microsoft.com/windowshomeserver
1. Prefix your Thread – Putting a prefix before your thread title helps the Windows Home Server team easily identify and search for threads. Issues are more likely to be tracked if you use prefixes. Examples:
a. Remote Access:
c. User Accounts:
d. Computers & Backup:
e. Shared Folders:
f. Server Storage:
g. Media & Entertainment:
h. Home Network Health:
i. Server Settings:
j. Setup & Install:
2. If you have bug reported the problem through Microsoft Connect, paste the link into the thread so others can vote on the issue.
3. Check back on your thread and bug submission frequently! The Windows Home Server team may ask you for more information or log submissions. This is one of the keys to resolving a bug!
4. Explain to others how to clearly reproduce your issue. This can help you refine your “Repro Steps”. The more clear and accurate the “Repro Steps” are, the more likely the Windows Home Server team is able to reproduce the issue in their labs. This is also a great step to clarify whether your issue is really a bug.
If you are not testing the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 Beta, please post your Home Server questions here:
Windows Home Server Software: http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsHomeServer/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1281&SiteID=50
Windows Home Server Hardware: