יום חמישי 05 אפריל 2012 08:50
Sorry for posting here but no forum for WLM.
My problen is I had to format my laptop, before hand WLM Client wored great, after reinstall of WL 2011 now when I run WLM Client I get following message:
unable to send or receive messages for the xxx account.
Server Error: 0x80048849
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80048849
This happens most of the time but every now and then I get on and all works. I have read many web posts but all not resolving problem.
Can someone help me with soluation please.
- נערך על-ידי Nick.P._ יום חמישי 05 אפריל 2012 08:51
יום רביעי 11 אפריל 2012 01:34
- Thanks for your assistance it's very much appreciated.
- I had tried your option before from other posts. Tried it again but no good.
- I have tried the delete registry entry and no good.
- I have tried removing accounts and adding again no good.
- I have tried within WLM to log out of live and sync then log back in and no good.
I have 4 accounts of which 1 is my ISP and 3 are live. My ISP and 1 of my live accounts always sync as soon as WLM client is launched. The other 2 live accounts take time to get in sync but eventually they do. They are ok once in sync but if I reboot or restart WLM Client same issues again.
I have setup all 3 live accounts the same way and have tried solutions the same as well.
יום חמישי 12 אפריל 2012 02:11
I have done steps A to G and also note this was my original setup and is currently my setup, still no good tho.
If I do step H this wil remove all my addons etc... I would need to add them all back, bit of a hassel. Is there a way to aviod that bit?
What about running IE9 without addons and set it up as steps A to G is that worth trying?
- סומן כתשובה על-ידי Nick.P._ יום רביעי 25 אפריל 2012 08:54
יום רביעי 25 אפריל 2012 08:17
Windows Live Mail forum (ask questions, read replies, solutions) can be found here:
MSFT MVP Live Mail