Az összes válasz
Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search!
Congratulations, your profile is currently active and you are a verified author on our site! To further update the information in your profile, it is requested that you register a Windows Live ID (MSN Hotmail) email account.
To do this, please follow these simple steps:
1. From your author page, click the EDIT button.
2. On the next page, click SIGN IN WITH LIVE ID.
3. Click SIGN UP on the left side of the screen, and follow the instructions to create your Windows Live ID account.
4. Go back to your Microsoft Academic Search profile.
5. Click the EDIT button once more.
At this point, you should be able to review your information and customize it to your liking. Please do keep in mind, however, that any changes you make may take 48 hours to process.
We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site, and if you have any questions or need further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.
Microsoft Academic Search Team
- Szerkesztette: Microsoft Academic Search TeamModerator 2012. március 22. 18:43
Dear All. I have done everything you said. And even after the info I changed was updated in the server (after 7 days) I am still not verified author.
Can you please take a look at profile (http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/49535107/zlatko-stapic) and make my hotmail account verified.
P.S. After the system accepted my changes (Photo, URL, publications etc.) when I click edit I get the message "This author has been modified by other users before, please make sure you are offering correct information" and I am singed in with the same hotmail account as before :)