none
Product key not recognized

Kérdés

• I bought a new computer and installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus, which was issued to me by the University where I work.  When I type in the product key, I get a message that it is an invalid number.  could the fact that this new computer was made in England have anything to do with it?  The disk says it is "not for use or distribution outside of North America." 
    2012. március 11. 1:12

Válaszok

• 2012. március 11. 2:45
    Válaszadó
  • "kygal" wrote in message news:66021f70-6762-463a-ad25-94a19d2c6e1e...
    I bought a new computer and installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus, which was issued to me by the University where I work.  When I type in the product key, I get a message that it is an invalid number.  could the fact that this new computer was made in England have anything to do with it?  The disk says it is "not for use or distribution outside of North America."

This appears to be a Geo-Blocked Key which cannot be used in certain areas of the world – you will have to see if the issuing authority (your University) has keys which will function in your current locality. Contact the System Admin for assistance.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    2012. március 11. 6:51
    Moderátor

Az összes válasz

• 2012. március 11. 2:45
    Válaszadó
  • "kygal" wrote in message news:66021f70-6762-463a-ad25-94a19d2c6e1e...
    I bought a new computer and installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus, which was issued to me by the University where I work.  When I type in the product key, I get a message that it is an invalid number.  could the fact that this new computer was made in England have anything to do with it?  The disk says it is "not for use or distribution outside of North America."

This appears to be a Geo-Blocked Key which cannot be used in certain areas of the world – you will have to see if the issuing authority (your University) has keys which will function in your current locality. Contact the System Admin for assistance.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    2012. március 11. 6:51
    Moderátor