Training and Certification közlemény
Welcome to the Training and Certification Forum. The main focus of this forum is Microsoft certifications, exam prep, and training products such Microsoft Press books and Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC).
The current moderators of this forum are Danny van Dam, Jeff Wharton, Mike Corkery, Michael D. Alligood, Rubel Khan and Niall Merrigan. We wish to thank them for contributing their time and expertise.
Below are a few guidelines to help everyone get the most out of this forum:
- Is your question about Microsoft Certification or Training? . If not, please search for a more applicable forum, otherwise your post may be moved, closed/locked or deleted.
- Try searching the forum . Search the forum to see if your question has been asked before and answered. Of course, if you cannot find what you are looking for, please start a new thread rather than adding to an old one.
- Don't be brief . The more pertinent information you can give in your question, the better the response will be. If you are asking about specific exams, please indicate experience level, current role, etc. We don't charge by the character or word. :)
- Check your alerts . You can subscribe to a question so that you can see any update on it. Please use this feature so you can get the answers delivered to your inbox and follow up in a timely manner.
- No Spam. Spamming will have your thread deleted and possibly your account closed.
- Be polite . It's just better to be nice :) No flaming or trolling.
- No braindumps . Asking for braindump materials, suggesting the use of or providing links to them will see your thread deleted or edited at the discretion of the moderators.
- No copyright material . Please do not ask for or share courseware, book chapters or any other copyright material.
- Mark your question answered. If someone answers your question, please mark the reply as the answer to your question. You can mark multiple replies as answers. Doing so helps other forum visitors find the best answers. It's also a great way to acknowledge and show appreciation to those who offer assistance.
- Things we cannot answer . There are certain things about exams which cannot be discussed. Please refer to Microsoft exam policies.
- Dead thread/Answer policy. Where possible the moderators will allow sufficient time for the original poster to come back and mark the replies to their questions as answers. The amount of time is at the discretion of the individual moderator but is suggested that it will be declared dead after a week if the original poster does not respond. We will always try to be fair and mark suitable replies as answers.
- Do NOT propose your own answer as the answer. This is an accepted forum etiquette across most if not all of the Microsoft forums. Of course, if you think another response is the answer, please feel free to propose it as the answer.
The following training and certification resources are available on Microsoft Learning's community site, affectionately known as Born to Learn.
Everyone is welcome to visit the site. To comment and participate in discussions, please register as a user with a Microsoft account (aka Live ID). If you're already an MCP, use the same Microsoft account associated with your MC ID.
- Blogs - News, announcements and offers from Microsoft Learning
- Certification Study Groups - Discussion forums and prep wikis, led by Microsoft Certified Trainers and SMEs
- MCT Central - This MCT-only area provides discussion forums and trainer prep resources available only to current MCTs.
For those who work with virtualization technologies, there is now a single exam specialist certification for you. For a limited time, you can take the exam for free, and prepare for it with free online training.
Get all the details, including the link to claim your exam 74-409 voucher at http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/btl/b/weblog/archive/2013/12/17/earn-your-microsoft-certified-specialist-server-virtualization-title-with-a-free-exam.aspx .
Second Shot is back and available until 31 May 2014!
Thinking about starting or upgrading your Microsoft certification? Still undecided about scheduling that exam? It’s no secret that it takes time, preparation, and commitment to pass all the required exams to achieve a certification milestone, and we want to help you. That's why we're so excited to bring back Second Shot!
For those who are newer to our community: the return of Second Shot is great news for MCPs (and aspiring ones) because it means being able to retake an exam for free. Just knowing there's a chance to do-over at no cost can make a big difference on exam day.
Read the full announcement by Veronica Sopher on the BorntoLearn blog here:
Kiemelt1SzavazatokWith the recent Microsoft Certification Challenge announcement, I noticed that MS learning is endorsing MeasureUp and Transcender in their certification check lists as practice test ...
Kiemelt4SzavazatokI did an analysis of Microsoft Press anticipated release dates for MCSE training materials and wanted to share in hopes that the community could use this information to decide which certification to ...