none
Product Key of Win 7 Home Premium but no Recovery disk

Pertanyaan

• I brought Hp DV4 Series Notebook in Feb 2009 i make recovery disk of it but now days disk is not working and i have to reinstall my laptop so how can i get Win 7 Home premium os ? HP center not supporting in this case if anybody help me ..... Thanks 
    26 Juli 2011 11:36

Jawaban

• "Narayan Patel" wrote in message news:21120a65-74e9-4cae-8739-4cc6f893e500...
    I brought Hp DV4 Series Notebook in Feb 2009 i make recovery disk of it but now days disk is not working and i have to reinstall my laptop so how can i get Win 7 Home premium os ? HP center not supporting in this case if anybody help me ..... Thanks 

You can order a set of Recovery disks direct from HP -
    Note however that if your machine is that old, the Recovery disks are likely to be Vista - and the machine is not likely to accept a Win7 Recovery disk.
    The machine may have qualified for the Win 7 free upgrade program - in which case you should have received a Key when you received the disk for it. Have you checked that you are inputting the correct Key?

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    26 Juli 2011 11:55
  • Windows 7 did not ship with any computer before July 24, 2009.  Recovery disks will not help you restore Windows 7.  They will restore the Vista that shipped with the computer.  Next time back up your computer.

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    26 Juli 2011 12:19
    Penjawab Pertanyaan

Semua Balasan

• "Narayan Patel" wrote in message news:21120a65-74e9-4cae-8739-4cc6f893e500...
    I brought Hp DV4 Series Notebook in Feb 2009 i make recovery disk of it but now days disk is not working and i have to reinstall my laptop so how can i get Win 7 Home premium os ? HP center not supporting in this case if anybody help me ..... Thanks 

You can order a set of Recovery disks direct from HP -
    Note however that if your machine is that old, the Recovery disks are likely to be Vista - and the machine is not likely to accept a Win7 Recovery disk.
    The machine may have qualified for the Win 7 free upgrade program - in which case you should have received a Key when you received the disk for it. Have you checked that you are inputting the correct Key?

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    26 Juli 2011 11:55
  • Windows 7 did not ship with any computer before July 24, 2009.  Recovery disks will not help you restore Windows 7.  They will restore the Vista that shipped with the computer.  Next time back up your computer.

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    26 Juli 2011 12:19
    Penjawab Pertanyaan
  • You can purchase Windows 7 software directly from the convenience of the Microsoft Store.
    Carey Frisch
    26 Juli 2011 14:10