none
ClusterCopyConsole how to pass userPermission in arguments

Pertanyaan

• I am trying to run ClusterCopyConsole to copy some data to compute nodes. I am using the command as below

clustercopyconsole /HeadNode:HEADNODE /SourceFolder:C:\hpc\data /DestinationFolder:C:\hpc\scratch /NodeGroups:ComputeNodes

When I execute the command ,it is asking for the user permission as a next step to connect to head node. I want to know is there any way that can pass the credential through the same command itself.

Actually I am trying to copy the data through my application and internally using this clustercopyconsole to copy to the computenodes and hence I want to know how to pass the user credential as a argument to this clustercopyconsole command.

Please let me know how can I do the same.

Aravindakumar.V

23 Maret 2012 10:09

Semua Balasan

• Hi, clustercopyconsole is a deprecated tool. If you want to distribute files, I suggest you try the new "hpcfile.exe" CLI. -yiding
    26 Maret 2012 3:08
  • Hi,

This tool seems to copy file to a single node at a time. That means I have to iterate through each node and trigger a copy operation is it ?

Is there any command / tool that can copy / deploy files to specfic set of nodes within cluster instances ?

Thanks & Regards

Aravindakumar.V

Aravindakumar.V

26 Maret 2012 6:19
  • If your cluster is not too big, you can try "clusrun robocopy $source(this must be a fileshare) $destination(as local to each node) /nodegorup<your nodegroup>"

Michael

27 Maret 2012 23:49