14 Mei 2010 7:27
Recently I tried to upgrade my client version of OCS R2 with recently released April-2010 patch for testing before roll-out, I am having problem ever since. The event in chronological manner is attached for reference. I only tested client patch, the server is not touched during this testing.
1. After update I realised that my own presence in my Outlook was showing “Presence Unknown”. I then tried to re-install client. It was working (presence in my own profile) but the moment my PC takes last released upgrade from WSUS the problem again started.
2. I then upgrade my Office 2007 to Office 2010, the problem persists.
3. When I tried to send message to someone, it shows this message with message not going to other recipient. Recpient do not get alert also.
4. Then I tried on another normal PC, my problem still continued
5. I have deleted my profile from the server and after 45 min, recreated again.
6. After profile recreation the “message not going error” is still intermittently with few users. Also, I can see my presence in my Outlook but other users cannot see my presence in their Outlook.
Do you have any possible reason for this and any suggestion / action to revert back..??? Pl. let me know ASAP.
- Dipindahkan oleh Daniel Chow - MSFT 17 Mei 2010 5:51 wrong forum (From:Microsoft Fix it Center)