18 April 2012 15:46
Currently we are running Project Server 2010 in our SharePoint 2010 Farm. I would like to enable some default workflow templates, including the approval workflow template. Can anyone please tell me how to do this?
Thank you for your help,
18 April 2012 16:58
IS it on the Project Server side (for projects) or the SharePoint Side that you want to enable the workflows?
- Project Server Workflows (for projects) need to be developed. there is only one default workflow available, a Sample proposal workflow.
- On Share Point side, you need to activate the "Workflows" feature under Site Collection Features.
Prasanna Adavi, PMP, MCTS http://thinkepm.blogspot.com
18 April 2012 18:53This is for my sharepoint/pwa site....
19 April 2012 14:33
Can anyone please tell me what default templates should be included in Project Server 2010?
27 April 2012 14:12
By default out of the box you will only see the three state workflow in the Project Sites, to make use of the other default SharePoint 2010 workflows you can activate the “Workflows” Site Collection Feature on the PWA site. Once this is enabled you will see the following workflows on top of the default three state workflow:
- Collect Signatures – SharePoint 2010
- Approval – SharePoint 2010
- Collect Feedback – SharePoint 2010
To activate the Workflows feature navigate to your PWA site with the Project Server Administrator account and click Site Actions > Site Settings > Site Collection Features. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Activate button next to the Workflows feature:
- Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh waterloo_sysadmin 27 April 2012 14:12