30 Januari 2009 18:06
I am trying to register for a Live Search AppID, using the below steps -
However, I am redirected to http://search.msn.com/developers (Live Search Site).
Any insight is appreciated! Rob
1. Go to http://www.live.dev.com
2. Choose Search from the Services drop-down menu.
3. When page appears, choose Getting Started with the Live Services Web Search API from the upper left corner.
4. Click on Download the SDK, this is in step one. This download provides code examples and other helpful documentation.
5. Click on the link to Search.live.com/developer
6. When page appears, click on Create and manage your application IDs in the Get an AppID section.
7. Sign in with new or existing Windows Live name and password.
8. When the Live Search Developer page appears, click on Get a new AppID.
9. Enter a name and press return. An ID appears.
30 Januari 2009 19:57Pemilik
Please use http://search.live.com/developers to get a 2.0 AppID. Under the "Useful resources" section on the right, you will see the "Create an appid" link http://search.live.com/developers/createapp.aspx.
15 Maret 2009 15:43However, this link http://search.live.com/developers/createapp.aspx does not exist anymore. Where do I get an AppID?
18 Maret 2009 0:05Hi,
I just tried the link and it works fine. May be its some proxy issue on your side?
Note: if you are not signed in with your Windows Live ID before accessing this link, you will be taken to the sign in page after which you are taken to the appid creation page.