Con più domande
I am currently facing a quirk with OCS 2007 Standard.
My AV Conferencing between Internal & External Users does not work, but it does Internally. I have done several tests, but have noticed 4 scenarios:
1. Internal Corporate LAN User to Internal Corporate LAN User AV is working fine.
2. External User to External User, connecting from the same Router and on the same local subnet works fine.
3. External User to External User in different locations/Routers are NOT working.
4. External User to Internal Corporate User is working.
I have a slight feeling it has romething to do with routing, I have User MS Network Monitor 3.3 and see the following:
- All Traffic
- My Traffic
+ mstsc.exe (4628)
- communicator.exe (924)
- IPv4 (10.0.0.XXX - 66.8.XXX.XXX) ConvID = 0 [Note - 10.0.0.XXX is my internal LAN, 66.8.XXX.XXX is the published OCS Servers External IP]
- TCP (51061 - 5061) ConvID = 5
SSL (51061 - 5061) ConvID = 6
- IPv4 (10.0.0.XXX - 172.30.XXX.XXX) ConvID = 7 [Note - 172.30.XXX.XXX is the Corporate LAN]
UDP (23753 - 2977) ConvID = 8
UDP (1857 - 7744) ConvID = 9
+ Other Traffic
It is as if my Local LAN IP is trying to build a tunnel with the coporate LAN Internal IP. I am stuck and this is a feature the business requires.
Any Additional information is provided when asked for.
Timgiovedì 12 novembre 2009 19:26
Tutte le risposte
Could you publish more information about your environment, especial about the how do you deploy your ocs edge server.
And how do you configure the interface of the edge server.
Per your description, your issue are
1. AV conferencing between internal & external users does not work,
2. external user to external user (p-to-p) in different location/routers are not working
The issue is usually caused by a uncorrectly confiuration of the edge server, wrong confiuration on the firewall, worng topology between perimeter network and the Internet
, and have not routable ip for those.
Did you deploy your edge server according to below link
Especial configure the firewalls you can refer to below link
you'll need to configure your external perimeter firewall to route a public IP address to the Edge server and bind that address directly to the external interface. The Access Edge and Web Conferencing services can use NAT'd private IP addresses in any subnet, but not the A/V service. The AV Edge Server must have addresses that are directly routable at the IP layer and so cannot be run behind a NAT.
You canDesigning Your Perimeter Network for Office Communications Server 2007 from below link
If i misunderstand your issue, please tell me.
Regards!mercoledì 18 novembre 2009 07:14Moderatore