validate key

Domanda

• I installed 2007 Microsoft office on my laptop yesterday, have the disc and the product key number. Was prompted to validate on internet since the number of computers it could be load on had been filled. I did not validate at that time but today microsoft office is no longer on my computer. I was prompted to validate again on the internet and would like to do so. However I don't know where to go on the internet to do that.
    giovedì 27 gennaio 2011 13:21

Risposte

• Hello Buck Graybeal,

The process you were trying to do was activation, not validation.  When you tried to activate, the activation servers detected that the product key used to install your installation of Office had been used more than the usual number of times.  In such cases, you should rerun the activation wizard and choose the option to do a telephone activation.

We can take a look at your mgadiag report to see if there is anything in the report that could explain your activation issue.  Download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Run" several times to download and start the Utility.  When asked, click the "Continue" button.  When the utility completes its run, click the "Copy" button, then come back here and paste the report into your post.

giovedì 27 gennaio 2011 14:17