giovedì 1 marzo 2012 12:54
I'm trying to submit a CFP to the Academic Search for a workshop/conference I am organising but it seems to prevent me from doing it.
http://academic.research.microsoft.com/UserInput states Submit a conference call for papers. but only the edit CFP interface is presented.
Am I missing something obvious?
The CFP I'm trying to submit is as below and is in
the Computer Science domain related to Space Programmes.
EGSE= Electrical Ground Support Equipment i.e. the computers we use to prepare and support Space Missions
Workshop on Simulation and EGSE for Space Programmes (SESP)
25 - 27 September 2012
ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
CALL FOR PAPERS
WORKSHOP GOAL AND TOPICS
The purpose of the workshop is to share ideas, experiences and information on the following, or related, topics in the Space Domain:
· Simulation Based Development
· EGSE & AIT processes
· Methods & Tools
The workshop also intends to give industry and agencies an opportunity to present their work and to get feedback.
The program committee is soliciting papers describing original work. Prospective authors are encouraged to submit an extended abstract of maximum 3000 characters, including names, affiliations and contact information.
The authors of accepted papers must guarantee to present their paper at the workshop. Please use the online submission system to submit your paper.
· 1st Call for Papers 06/02/2012
· 2nd Call for Papers 01/03/2012
· Deadline for Abstract Submission 01/05/2012
· Notifications of Acceptance 15/06/2012
· Preliminary Programme 21/06/2012
· Registration Opens 22/06/2012
· Deadline for Conference Paper Submission 07/09/2012
· Workshop 25 – 27/09/2012
Kathleen Gerlo & José Pizarro
E-mail: jose . pizarro @ esa.int kathleen . gerlo @ esa.int
- More information :http://congrexprojects.com/12c09/
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 01/05/2012
Please fill in the form : http://congrexprojects.com/12c09/abstract-submission
- Registration for attendance:Opens 22/06/2012
Please fill in the form : http://congrexprojects.com/12c09/registration
- Exhibitor Information:http://congrexprojects.com/12c09/product-demonstrations
Please email your requirements by 17/08/2012
- Deadline for Conference Paper Submission 07/09/2012
Tutte le risposte
venerdì 23 marzo 2012 18:12Moderatore
Hi ESA TEC SWG User,
Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search!
We apologize for the trouble you are having with the site in submitting a Call for Papers. We are currently addressing the issue while working to improve the user interface, and you should see the changes appear online soon.
We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site in the meantime, and if you have any questions or need further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.
Microsoft Academic Search Team
- Contrassegnato come risposta Thomas, Academic Search EditorModerator lunedì 13 agosto 2012 23:43
martedì 4 settembre 2012 18:39
Hello Microsoft Academic Search Team,
Can you add my CFP to your database?
I am having also a problem in submitting my cfp to your database.. I think until now the link for submit CFP is not working.
Can I ask from you to add this cfp ?
If you don't mind my request.. Thanks ahead.
Hope the link to add CFP would be working soon.The Second International Conference on e-Technologies and Networks for Development (ICeND 2013)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 4-6, 2013
The Second International Conference on e-Technologies and Networks for Development (ICeND 2013) will be held in Malaysia during March 4-6, 2013. The main objective of this conference is to provide a medium for professionals, engineers, academicians, scientists, and researchers from over the world to present the result of their research activities in the field of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology. ICeND 2013 provides opportunities for the delegates to share the knowledge, ideas, innovations and problem solving techniques. Submitted papers will be reviewed by the technical program committee of the conference.
The conference welcomes papers on the following (but not limited to) research topics:
- Access Controls
- Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
- Assurance of Service
- Biometrics Technologies
- Computer Forensics
- Computer Security
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Crime Prevention and Detection
- Confidentiality Protection
- Critical Infrastructure Management
- Critical Computing and Storage
- Cryptography and Data Protection
- Cloud Computing
- Data Mining
- Data Compression
- Data Management in Mobile Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Data Stream Processing in Mobile/Sensor Networks
- Distributed and Parallel Applications
- Embedded Systems and Software
- Electronic Payment Systems
- Electronic Auctions
- Forensics, Recognition Technologies and Applications
- Fuzzy and Neural Network Systems
- Grid Computing
- Green Computing
- High Speed Networks
- Internet and Web Applications
- Information Ethics
- Information Content Security
- Indexing and Query Processing for Moving Objects
- Internet Modeling
- Image Processing
- Information Propagation on Social Networks
- Information and Data Management
- Mobile & Broadband Wireless Internet
- Mobile Networks & Wireless LAN
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Management
- Mobile Social Networks
- Mobile Networking, Mobility and Nomadicity
- Multimedia Computing
- Multimedia Networking
- Network Security
- Peer-to-Peer Social Networks
- Quality of Service, Scalability and Performance
- Sensor Networks and Social Sensing
- Semantic Web, Ontologies
- Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
- Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Applications
- Social Search
- Soft Computing Techniques
- Social Networks
- Resource and Knowledge Discovery Using Social Networks
- Real-Time Systems
- User Interfaces,Visualization and Modeling
- User Interfaces and Usability Issues form Mobile Applications
- Ubiquitous Computing, Services and Applications
- Web Services Security
- Web Services Architecture, Modeling and Design
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Networks
- XML-Based Languages
All the accepted papers for the ICeND 2013 will be published in the proceedings of the conference. In addition, high quality papers with improvements and extension will be published in any one of the following special issues.
1. International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their Applications (IJNCAA)
2. International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (IJDIWC)
3. International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically. All papers will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees. Before final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.
Submission Date -------------- Dec. 15, 2012
Notification of acceptance --- Jan. 1, 2013
Camera Ready submission ------ Jan. 20, 2013
Registration ----------------- Jan. 20, 2013
Conference dates ------------- March 4-6, 2013
For further details write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org