Give us your feedback and suggestions for new or improved functionality in these forums. Please include as many details as possible. If you have a bug to report, please use the Forums Issues (Not Product Support) Forum.
What is this forum for? Please read before posting!
· What type of posts are appropriate?
The purpose of this forum is suggested improvements for the forums. If something is obviously not working the way it was designed, it’s a bug, and should be reported in the Bugs Forum. If you have product related questions or feedback find the appropriate forum from the links below, or click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
- Expression forums
- Most existing forums (MSDN, TechNet, All)
- New MSDN and TechNet forums
What kind of response should I expect?
- The team that is creating this new forums platform actively participates in this Suggestions Forum and appreciates your feedback. You’ll see responses from Sam Jarawan (Forum Development Lead), Brent Serbus (Forums Program Manager), Rob Johnson (robjoh) (Forums Developer), and many others.
- We read all suggestions, and are willing to discuss all ideas, but we won’t implement every suggestion. We release every 4-8 weeks, and are committed to considering suggestions from the community with each release.
- Our goal is to close the loop and let you know when we decide to take a suggestion and when we don’t. If you want to make sure you get an answer to a specific suggestion, use the question thread type.
- If you feel your suggestion wasn’t fairly considered or we’re not living up to these expectations, you can contact me directly at Andrew.Brenner @ Microsoft.com.
Filtro e ordinamentoUsa queste opzioni per ridurre l'elenco delle discussioni.
- 012792Naomi NMicrosoft Community Contributorgiovedì 5 gennaio 2012 16:37
- 498Parallel Distributed giovedì 16 maggio 2013 23:21
- 027Naomi NMicrosoft Community Contributor9 ore 33 minuti fa
- 480trip_to_tokyo sabato 18 maggio 2013 04:52
- 6409Livio von Büren giovedì 18 aprile 2013 12:38
- 28828Aalam Rangi sabato 30 marzo 2013 22:16
- 51610vivekWaghmare martedì 22 gennaio 2013 05:28
- 2148MSDN Student giovedì 9 maggio 2013 22:26
- 0130Seadude93 venerdì 10 maggio 2013 02:27
- 1136JaneBelle martedì 7 maggio 2013 01:14
- 0199SoftwareByDefault sabato 27 aprile 2013 10:04
- 5270ProgrammingVolunteerMVPlunedì 22 aprile 2013 02:01
- 2365ProgrammingVolunteerMVPvenerdì 12 aprile 2013 01:57
Is there moderator oversight? Who do we complain to, when moderators aren't doing what they are supposed to do?johnqflorida mercoledì 27 marzo 2013 09:43
- 11520V. Keerthi Deep martedì 26 marzo 2013 17:35
- 3569Richard_BrundrittMicrosoft Employeevenerdì 15 marzo 2013 22:34
Important suggestion: (a re-run from a year or two ago) - Allow MULTIPLE "this is abusive" flags on messagesjohnqflorida mercoledì 27 marzo 2013 10:13
- 5476Cor LigthertMVPgiovedì 21 marzo 2013 09:55
- 51082Gerry C J Cornell venerdì 1 marzo 2013 10:25
- 141366leshay venerdì 22 febbraio 2013 14:02
- 3852Richard_BrundrittMicrosoft Employeemartedì 5 marzo 2013 11:43