Need help with my virus/malware protection.

質問

• Everytime I turn my computer on (well, most of the time - some days it doesn't do this for some reason?) but it shows that my security is in the red zone.  It always says my Firewall & Malware protection are turned off.  It's very easy to turn the Firewall back on (although I do not know why it always is off?) but the Malware will not let me turn it on.  I have Windows Live OneCare and Also my Normal Windows Security (Vista).   Anyways, when I go to turn on the Malware it asks if I trust the Program, I click Yes. Then OneCare pops up and shows me Urgent! and I click to Turn On Virus/Malware Monitoring and it says at this time my computer cannot do so.  Then I click to fix the program and a solution comes up called "Unable to Run a Virus/Malware program due to Provider Load Error" I click Fix it, but it always fails.   

I came here for some help and found this --Windows Live OneCare Virus and Spyware Repair Tool http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=70adca25-950c-4b1b-a5e2-297e80aa67b1&DisplayLang=en.

I am the administrator and when I went to Run it after downloading and saving it says "you must be administrater"  I even checked to make sure it wasn't turned off and it's not.  Does this mean my computer is hacked?  I'm not sure what to do.  Any help would be grateful! Thanks so much!

-Nicole
    2010年1月17日 13:34

回答