Hi... Great job guys. I am a heavy transliteration user, and i have the following ideas that you need consider implemetning:
1. add a different space shortcut (like shift+space) to prevent Maren from transliterating. Very useful while mixing english and arabic
2. You REALLLY need to make maren convert commas and periods into their arabic RTL counterpart
3. Yamli has a huge advantage of distinguishing between capital and non-capital letters. ص for instance can be 'S', while س can be 's', T for ط etc...
4. Maren really messes up sentence orders when righting RTL with english and Arabic
5. CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH : the need for custom dictionaries, frequent words, and an option toggle to click on and correct previous words. You might also want to include some sort of user feedback (optional) to uplaod useage data and enrich your database.
Finally, why is "j" and "g" not treated differently, i.e. j = ج and g =غ