Computer repeatedly infected by TrojanDownloader:Win32/Obitel

질문

• Recently I have use Malwarebytes' anti malware to scan my CPU, and it said there is 8 objects infected. Then my Window one care flash me a message saying that TrojanDownloader:Win32/Obitel has infected my computer. Using the two programs, I follow the instructions and cleaned the viruses. Then it ask me to reboot to CPU, which I did.

When I restart my CPU, I scan again just to be sure that the viruses is gone, but it isn't. I don't know if the two thing is related and if the virus is reinfecting my CPU or my antimalware just fail to clean them out.

Is there anyway to remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Obitel completely or do I just have to reformat my CPU?

P.S. The One care message only flash up when I scan my computer with Malwarebytes.

Thanks for the help.

• 이동됨 Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator 2010년 1월 18일 월요일 오후 6:03 not MSE (From:Scanning, Detecting, and Removing Threats)
    2010년 1월 18일 월요일 오후 4:50

답변

•  

If you are using Windows Live OneCare and you have been infected, but OneCare did not detect or cannot remove the malware, please contact support to report this and for help with removal.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

If you are in North America, you can call 866-727-2338 for help with virus and spyware infections. See http://www.microsoft.com/protect/support/default.mspx for details. For international information, see your local subsidiary Support site.

Note that you should never have more than one security product installed on the PC providing active protection/scanning. This can cause performance issues, system instability, and can hinder the effectiveness of both products at providing protection.

If you are going to run MalwareBytes (not the paid version with real time protection) and OneCare, disable OneCare's protection before scanning with MBAM.

I'm moving you post to the correct forum, by the way.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    2010년 1월 18일 월요일 오후 6:02