none
The specified Microsoft Dynamics CRM address (URL) is not responding. Ask your administrator to verify that the server is turned on, and then try again.

질문

• CRM 2011

After enter the server URL and press the test button and see the organization being populated in the CRM client for Outlook but it will not allow me to confirm. I have seen the Microsoft advice here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2498357 and have only HTTP binding on the server but I cannot get the client to sync.

Thanks & Regards, MS CRM Consultant, V.Surya.
    2011년 10월 17일 월요일 오전 5:49

모든 응답

• Maybe Windows firewall in enabled on the CRM Server and  Blocking on of the ports :

Protocol

Port

Description

Explanation

TCP

HTTP

Default Web application port. This May Be Different port as it changed DURING Can Be Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server Setup. For new websites, the default port number is 5555.

TCP

MSRPC

RPC endpoint resolution.

TCP

NETBIOS-SSN

NETBIOS session service.

TCP

HTTPS

Default HTTP secure port.

TCP

Microsoft-DS

Active Directory directory service Active Directory required for access and authentication.

UDP

NTP

Network Time Protocol.

UDP

NETBIOS-NS

NETBIOS name service.

UDP

NetBIOS-dgm

NetBIOS datagram service.

UDP

Microsoft-DS

Active Directory Active Directory service required for access and authentication.

UDP

Blackjack

DCOM, used as an RPC listener.

Shai Bar-Lev
    2011년 10월 20일 목요일 오후 7:39
  • I also have this exact issue. I have confirmed that Firewall is turned off, and I am trying to access the CRM server from inside the network to no avail. It does see the organization when I put in the https://<Address> but when I attempt to go forward with the account configuration  it fails with the error message that It cant communicate with the server. I can get to the site fine via web.

I have also uninstalled all of the Windows Live tools.

Thanks!

2011년 10월 21일 금요일 오후 6:28