2008년 5월 24일 토요일 오후 6:40I'm not so sure whether to class this as a bug - or a feature request... but it shows unusual behavior so i've called it a bug:
Okay, so here's my issue with the Live Mesh client program:
- On Hibernate the Online Status of the program does not change
- When Booted Up, Live Mesh becomes confused: the icon greys out and the message I get on hovering the system tray icon is
Unable to connect to Live Mesh
Please Check Your Network Connectivity
- But the context menu still displays the "Work Offline" and "Sign Out" options. (Please note that I haven't tested if they work)
Live Mesh Successfully Refreshes the system tray icon after a minute or so and returns to normal operation.
Computer I am using is:
Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1 (32 Bit)
Live Mesh Client Version: 0.9.2815.12
- 편집됨 am01264 2008년 5월 24일 토요일 오후 7:06 Added Computer Specification (and refined tone :p)
2008년 5월 27일 화요일 오후 9:24Hi Andy,
Please feel free to submit a bug report on this, if you haven't already.
To submit a bug with your logs attached:
Please go to http://connect.microsoft.com/. Sign in and then select Live Mesh Tech Preview on Your Dashboard. Click Feedback and follow the instructions for collecting your logs and then submit a bug.
To get your logs:
1. Click Start.
2. Select All Programs and look for the Live Mesh folder.
3. Click Collect Live Mesh Logs.
4. Your logs will be bundled together in a cab file now located on your desktop.
Attach your LiveMeshLogs.cab file located on your desktop to your bug.
Note: you will have to submit a bug first, then edit it to attach your logs.
If you do not have access to the Live Mesh Connect site, you can email your logs to email@example.com. Please provide as much information about your issue as you can in that email.