none
WHS Customizer Add-In

질문

• Does anybody have a working link to WHS Customizer Add-In? Or does someone have the .exe file? Seems like every link is a dead end.

Thanks.

2011년 1월 20일 목요일 오전 2:41

모든 응답

• You can find the download for whscustomizer.zip at the following link

Or if you trust the direct download link, use the following:

--

BullDawg
    In God We Trust

Does anybody have a working link to WHS Customizer Add-In? Or does someone have the .exe file? Seems like every link is a dead end.

Thanks.

BullDawg
    2011년 1월 21일 금요일 오후 4:32
  • Both produce a message that the Archive is corrupt when I try to extract them. That is why I am looking for an alternate method. Every place I try online is a dead end.

Thanks for trying.

2011년 2월 10일 목요일 오전 2:04
  • You're correct.  7-zip reports it as an "Unsupported Compression Format."

BullDawg
    In God We Trust

Both produce a message that the Archive is corrupt when I try to extract them. That is why I am looking for an alternate method. Every place I try online is a dead end.

Thanks for trying.

BullDawg
    2011년 2월 10일 목요일 오전 9:33
  • I know this is an old thread but I came across it - don't know if anyone found WHS Customizer or not, but if someone is still looking for it, I will be happy to send it to you - I have the original .MSI file.  Send me an email at kc5rls (at) msn (dot) com and I will be happy to send it to you (I think it is freeware so no copyright infringements here!).
    2011년 12월 28일 수요일 오후 2:21