none
Logged on to Live but can't get to SkyDrive - Always get "Temp Problem" msg

질문

• I am logged into Windows Live but can not access the SkyDrive services. When I click I always get...

There's a temporary problem
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.
    BAYIDSPRFI1D03_2011.07.22.19.28.58_GenericException

I've tried this over a few weeks... and searched for answers on the net... no luck.

How can I access the SkyDrive feature?

Thanks for any help.

2011년 8월 9일 화요일 오후 7:24

모든 응답

• Anybody ?

Tried this on another computer... same result.

Tried clearing history... same result.

thanks for any help !

2011년 8월 10일 수요일 오전 1:05
  • Wish I could help, but I've been getting the same thing since June. Dunno why. I've kinda given up on the whole "Skydrive" service, and am just using Google Docs instead.

Yeah, it's kind of a pain to have to switch between Word and Google Docs and do the old "copypasta" but at least Google Docs works.

2011년 9월 5일 월요일 오후 6:52
  • I've been trying to investigate SkyDrive too and getting the same error.  Guess I'll stick with Google Docs too.
    There are no mistakes; every result tells you something of value about what you're are trying to accomplish.
    2011년 9월 13일 화요일 오후 8:37
  • Same here. I have been trying to activate my SkyDrive but get this "temporary error"... It has been like this for a while now.

R

2011년 12월 24일 토요일 오후 2:40
  • Unbelievable,

until now I have been using Google docs for some small notes that I have available anywhere. But already several times I have received spam from Microsoft asking me to try SkyDrive. I have been a bit curious about that service since I use Microsoft Office for years and on-line version of some of it would be interesting. So I gave it a try today. And here I am. Wasting hours to resolve an error:

There's a temporary problem
      There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

Microsoft: are you kidding? Did you have any SkyDrive? Or not?

Anybody from Microsoft willing to do anything?

Regards

Martin Dobšík

2012년 3월 15일 목요일 오후 8:46
  • Hmm....

I don't know what Microsoft have done with LiveID in past months. I have always used my name as display name. Now the live id has a "profile" associated with it. I clicked profile, it asked me to provide a profile name. So I have re-entered my name again.

And the temporary problem with SkyDrive is gone.

So, fill in your profile and give another try!

Good luck.

Martin

• 답변으로 제안됨 SamStange 2012년 5월 1일 화요일 오후 12:46
    2012년 3월 15일 목요일 오후 8:57
  • That worked!
    2012년 3월 16일 금요일 오전 5:15
  • Hmm....

I don't know what Microsoft have done with LiveID in past months. I have always used my name as display name. Now the live id has a "profile" associated with it. I clicked profile, it asked me to provide a profile name. So I have re-entered my name again.

And the temporary problem with SkyDrive is gone.

So, fill in your profile and give another try!

Good luck.

Martin

Worked for me too!! MSFT needs to make that abundantly clear.

Scott

2012년 4월 18일 수요일 오전 11:29
  • Dang, just used this solution (thanks!) but after using livemesh skydrive for over a year, I only got 7GB on skydrive and not the free upgrade option to 25GB.... I assume this is because I never logged onto skydrive directly and only used livemesh. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks, 

Sue

• 편집됨 AngelicSue 2012년 4월 24일 화요일 오후 10:54
    2012년 4월 24일 화요일 오후 10:53
  • Dang, just used this solution (thanks!) but after using livemesh skydrive for over a year, I only got 7GB on skydrive and not the free upgrade option to 25GB.... I assume this is because I never logged onto skydrive directly and only used livemesh. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks, 

Sue

Unfortunately, afaik, nothing can be done short of purchasing more content ($10 U.S./yr for the extra 20GB) . Live Mesh storage was unique/separate from SkyDrive storage.

Also note: Live ID's (all of them -> Hotmail type accounts and 3rd Party registered Live ID's) have had a 'Profile' for quite some time (at least 4 yrs) and available at Profile.live.com. Profile.Live.com is the entry point to for configuring the Live ID's privacy settings for contacts and social networking. (All Live ID contacts stored at contacts.live.com are your Messenger *contacts* and Social Network friends - i.e. contacts and friends are one and the same).

Fyi...this forum is defunct and no longer moderated by SkyDrive (or Live) personnel.

The Microsoft SkyDrive forum can be found here (and should be used to contact SkyDrive Support personnel)

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/skydrive

...winston
    MSFT MVP Live Mail

2012년 4월 25일 수요일 오전 8:13
  • Thanks for that :)

2012년 4월 25일 수요일 오전 10:12
  • Thanks Martin. That worked for me.
    2012년 5월 1일 화요일 오후 12:47
  • Going to profile and filling out my name worked!

Thanks

2012년 7월 23일 월요일 오후 1:23