2009년 10월 14일 수요일 오후 8:58
When using the testocsconnectivity.com tool, i get the following results:
Attempting to Resolve the host name sip.domain.com in DNS.
Host successfully Resolved
IP(s) returned: 206.195.xxx.70
Testing TCP Port 443 on host sip.domain.com to ensure it is listening/open.
The port was opened successfully.
Testing SSLCertificate for validity.
The certificate passed all validation requirements.validation checks.
Subject: CN=sip.corp.domain.com, OU=Domain Control Validated, O=sip.corp.domain.com, Issuer SERIALNUMBER=07969287, CN=Go Daddy Secure Certification Authority, OU=http://certificates.godaddy.com/repository, O="GoDaddy.com, Inc.", L=Scottsdale, S=Arizona, C=US
Testing OCS remote sign in through Access Edge Server: Port Number (sip.domain.com:443), for SignInAddress (EMAIL REMOVED).
The specified user failed to register successfully with the OCS Server.
Tell me more about this issue and how to resolve it
User failed to signinFatal error: Register exception: Response Code 504, Deregister Reason None, Response Text Server time-out
Obviously there doesnt appear to be an issue with reaching the Edge, but there is an issue with authenticating the user.
This test user is enabled for all features including remote access.
Any thoughts for troubleshooting?
2009년 10월 14일 수요일 오후 10:36Please check the logs for OC. They are more useful.
Please check that the user was enabled for OCS, enabled for Remote Access
2009년 10월 21일 수요일 오전 8:32중재자Hi
Sri gave a good suggestion.
Any update for your issue?
I think you can publish more information aobut other event log on the oc client.
You can check the "Turn on logging in communicator" and "turn on windows eventlogging communicator" to collect more log.
Per your description, your edge server seems configured properly.
2009년 10월 26일 월요일 오후 2:42I found the resolution to this issue.
I stepped back and looked at 3 or 4 random issues that i was having and saw that many people had similar posts with my issues, but there was never a solution.
I finally went on to the Edge Server and looked at the properties/configuration and made the following change:
- On the 'Internal' tab (when viewing properties of 'Office Communications Server' in Computer Management) noticed that the entry for 'Internal SIP domains supported by Office Communications Servers in your organization:' had entered the SIP names.
- I removed the sip.domain.com and sip.corp.domain.com entries and replaced them with only the domain names 'domain.com' and 'corp.domain.com'
After restarting services, Everything worked Perfectly!
I think the issue was that when the wizard asked for the SIP Domain entries, I simply was confused with the fact it was only asking for the names of the domains that I wish to support and not the SIP.Domain.Com entries that were created in DNS.
- 답변으로 표시됨 Wall09 2009년 10월 26일 월요일 오후 2:42