2012년 4월 23일 월요일 오후 7:16
Has anybody been able to open a Silverlight dialog by clicking on a button from the ribbon in Dynamics CRM 2011 (On-Premise) ?
2012년 4월 23일 월요일 오후 8:49답변자
Here are the steps:
- Create a Silverlight webresource and upload your xap.
- Create an html webresource to host your silverlight xap - you will need to use relative urls from the location of your html webresource. So if your html webresource is at new/pages/silverlightpage.htm and your xamp is at new/silverlight/contact.xap - your urls would have to be relative to the new/pages folder - so ../silverlight.contact.xap
- Download and install the Ribbon Workbench solution : http://www.develop1.net/public/page/Ribbon-Workbench-for-Dynamics-CRM-2011.aspx
- Create a solution that contains the contact entity
- Using the Ribbon Workbench, open the solution and drag a button to the Form ribbon.
- Add a new command (right click on commands->New)
- Add a new 'Open Url Action' to the command actions (Command Properties Pane ->Actions->Add)
- Set the url to be '$webresource:new/pages/silverlightpage.htm'
- Set the new Button to run the new command (Select Button->Button Properties Pane->Command->Select the new command)
- Publish the solution
Read my blog: www.develop1.net/public
If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"
- 답변으로 제안됨 Linn Zaw Win 2012년 4월 24일 화요일 오전 1:32