2008년 11월 21일 금요일 오전 2:22
Fail to register COM component after it is built.
1. I have a COM component (a project from VS 2005, migrate to VS2008). - Ran VS2008 with Admin right
2. The post-build event using REGSVR32 to register the COM component does not work. I have to remove the event
3. To register the component, I set the project Link->General - Register Ouput to YES and set the Per-user Redirect option to YES,
4. after building, VS2008 reported:
1>Registering output (per-user redirection)...
1>Project : error PRJ0050: Failed to register output. Please try enabling Per-user Redirection or register the component from a command prompt with elevated permissions.
5. The same problem with service post-build registration
Question: How to make this registration work with VS2008? BTW, the post-build event mechanism was perfectly fine for years. Why this function is broken now?
2008년 11월 21일 금요일 오전 9:46Hello
I'm not very clear about your Operating System, but if it happened to be a Windows Vista, that's might be because of the UAC (User Account Control), this access control model did not include any failsafe checks to ensure that users truly wanted to perform a task that required the administrative access token. So, even if you are running as Administrator, you are not really an Administrator.
and here is a solution:
Close your Visual Studio IDE and then restart it as an Administrator by right-clicking the Visual Studio icon and selecting Run as Administrator.
If my solution does not work, please provide us with more information, say, Operating System, things on your component etc.
And I also noticed that you manually registered it through Command Prompt, are there any errors displayed?
Thanks in advance!
- 답변으로 표시됨 Ed Price - MSFTMicrosoft Employee, Owner 2012년 3월 31일 토요일 오전 4:15
2012년 3월 31일 토요일 오전 4:16소유자