Have questions about Microsoft training and certifications? Ask them here!
Second shot vouchers are back until May 31, 2013Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributor2 października 2012 04:45Sign up today for your Second Shot exam or exam pack. You’ll save at least 15 percent on the cost of the single certification exams, and you’ll be able to retake any exam you don’t pass the first time, at no extra cost. More details can be found athttp://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/offers/secondshot.aspx?WT.mc_id=MSLS_secondshot
How to use this forum - Please read before postingWelcome to the Training and Certification Forum.
The main focus of this forum is Microsoft Certification and also Microsoft Training products which includes Microsoft Press Training Kits and Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC).
Below are a few guidelines to help you find your answer quickly and also to help the people who answer the questions, answer yours correctly.
- Is your question about Microsoft Certification or Training? . If its not please locate the correct forum otherwise your question may be moved, closed/locked or deleted
- Try searching the forum . Search the forum to see if your question has been asked before and answered. Of course if you cannot find what you are looking for, please start a new thread rather than adding to an old one. Some people do not see answered questions in their forum views
- Don't be brief . The more information you can give in your question the better the response will be. If you are asking about specific exams, please indicate experience etc. We dont charge by the character or word :)
- Check your alerts . You can subscribe to a question so that you can see any update on it. Please use this feature so you can get the answers delivered to your inbox
- No Spam. Spamming will have your thread deleted and possibly your account as well
- Be polite . Its just better to be nice :) So no flaming or trolling.
- No braindumps . Asking for braindump materials, suggesting the use of or proving links to will see your thread deleted or possibly edited at the discretion of the moderators
- No copyright material . Please do not ask for links to books etc or any other copyright material
- Mark your question answered. If someone answers your question please mark the reply as the answer to your question. You can mark multiple replies as answers if you think they did. It makes sure that people can see what helped you and also gives the answerer a small amount of satisfaction. Just think kharma :)
- Things we cannot answer . There are certain things about the exams which are covered under the NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
- Dead thread/Answer policy. Where possible the moderators will allow sufficient time for the original poster to come back and mark the replies to their questions as answers. The amount of time is at the discretion of the individual moderator but is suggested that it will be declared dead after a week if the original poster does not respond. We will always try to be fair and mark suitable replies as answers.
- Do NOT propose your own answer as the answer. This is an accepted forum etiquette across most if not all of the Microsoft forums rather than laid down rule. Of course if you think another response is the answer, please feel free to propose it as the answer.
Born to Learn Training and Certification ResourcesThe following additional training and certification resources are available on the Born to Learn site:
- Forums (non-MSDN)
- MCT Community Portal (This portal is a replacement for, and upgrade to, the MCT private newsgroups which retired on September 1, 2010. The MCT Community Portal provides discussion forums, blogs, wikis and media libraries and is available only to MCTs).
Free Training - Microsoft Virtual AcademyMr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributor2 października 2012 04:46
The Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) is a free cloud-based learning environment focusing on Microsoft Technologies (Although the site states that it focuses on cloud-based technologies, I have found content in some countries not specific to the cloud).
The concept behind the MVA is similar to that of a “Virtual University”; students select a course(s) to study and then do a self-assessment exam to gauge how well they’ve understood the study material. Students also accrue points for material studied and courses completed which are used to promote them through a recognition system (Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Level) and provide them with a comparison on how they rank against other students in their country and around the world.
More information about the MVA can be found in the FAQ.
Filtrowanie i sortowanieZa pomocą opcji widocznych poniżej możesz zawęzić zawartość listy pytań i dyskusji.
- 21616Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributor28 lutego 2013 23:04
- 444616Afrinek 3 stycznia 2013 16:43
- 12126Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributor13 lutego 2013 00:18
- 325433Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributor8 marca 2012 09:59
- 023grlam 1 godz. 16 min temu
- 484Larry SK Chan 19 godz. 0 min temu
- 393morfious 21 maja 2013 12:25
- 84793Len D Fawcett 26 czerwca 2012 08:35
- 166mywindows 18 godz. 38 min temu
- 2123Massimo Zanuzzi 21 maja 2013 06:06
- 180adelatorre 22 maja 2013 19:59
- 6207Raviiiiii 15 maja 2013 18:37
- 299Microsoft-Bob 21 maja 2013 15:32
- 2148Mr Hung - 21 maja 2013 08:01
- 33384kingyan 20 stycznia 2012 01:56
- 1130Srini_1990 20 maja 2013 06:43
- 2104morfious 21 maja 2013 12:03
- 115419Davin Mickelson 29 sierpnia 2012 03:43
- 2150cathbertpk1987 19 maja 2013 22:30
- 2119Subharthy Ray 20 maja 2013 17:07
- 2104MTFAustin 21 maja 2013 10:39
- 2131Dmitry Podrezov 20 maja 2013 05:59
- 3145CAI Zhenhua 18 maja 2013 11:27
- 0107silvercookie 21 maja 2013 05:28