26 lipca 2009 12:44Hello,
"Live Mesh for Windows Mobile client is not available. Etc...
You are currently not allowed to add you mobile phone to Live Mesh."
Then why do I have this installed on the Phone OS?
I didn't see any notice or warning that the beta is now closed.
- Zmodyfikowany przez Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator 26 lipca 2009 18:15 removed LiveID
26 lipca 2009 18:18ModeratorHave you previously used Live Mesh on the mobile device successfully?
If so, I suggest doing a soft reset on the device first. If that doesn't resolve it, try reinstalling.
if that does not resolve it, please file a bug report:
If not, you need to be authorized for the mobile side of the Live mesh beta for it to work.
From the announcements section above:
If you have a mobile phone with Windows Mobile 6.0 or higher, you can add these devices to your mesh. Live Mesh for Mobile access requires the following invitation code: https://www.mesh.com/Web/Promo.aspx?pcode=Mob_FCFS1.
1. Click the invitation code link above
2. Sign-in with your Windows Live ID
3. Go to www.mesh.com
4. In your device ring, select Add Device
5. Under the install button, select "Use Live Mesh for mobile devices"
6. A new window with the rest of the procedure will pop-up, follow the instructions.
Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
- Oznaczony jako odpowiedź przez Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator 26 lipca 2009 18:18