Project Customization and Programming anons
The Project 2013 SDK download is updated. The conceptual, how-to, and reference documentation in the download closely matches the Project 2013 developer documentation online content published on MSDN.
The Project2013SDK.msi download file now installs properly on Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
The Project 2013 SDK download contains:
- The on-premises Reporting database schema reference, ProjectServer2013_ReportingDB.chm, and the OLAP cube schema reference.
- Updated VBA Help for local use. Objects such as Chart, Report, Series, and Shape now show correct members tables, properties, and methods topics.
- Sixteen complete code solutions, including two task pane apps (with minor updates) for Project, the QuickStatus app sample for Project Server and Project Online, eight client-side object model (CSOM) solutions, two solutions for querying the ProjectData service for reporting, and three updated legacy PSI solutions.
Notes: 1. The REDIST.zip file that is attached to the Project_Programmability blog post contains the RTM build
15.0.4420.1017 of the Project Server assemblies for redistribution, including the
Microsoft.Office.Project.Schema.dll assembly, for developing event handlers.
2. Project CSOM solutions also require the redistributable DLLs for the SharePoint 2013 CSOM,
which are at SharePoint Server 2013 Client Components SDK.
- Updated Intellisense files for the PSI and CSOM, source code for creating a PSI proxy assembly, and instructions on how to update the PSI proxy files.
- XML schemas for the Project client, AppProvisioning, and the Statusing PSI.
The top-level online landing page for the Project SDK is Project for developers (http://msdn.microsoft.com/project).
Want to try out Project 2013?
- Sign up for Project Online and Project Pro for Office 365
- Download Project Professional 2013 and Project Server 2013
It makes a big difference in answering your questions
Umocowany1GłosyRE: the Project Professional 2010 forum thread: Project 2010: adding ribbon, which discusses the SDK article How to: Add a Custom Command to the Ribbon, and the use ...
Umocowany0GłosyHere's a list of topic areas that have no place in the Project Customization and Programming Forum: Questions on Project Standard or Project ...0 Odpowiedzi | 34165 Wyświetlenia | Created by Jan Kalis - 8 stycznia 2010 00:50