1 lipca 2010 07:13
I have a strange where Project Web Access (PWA) 2003 only shows the current day in the list to put time against (normally it would show the entire week). It seems to happen on certain Windows 7 machines (with IE8) but not another machine which is 32-bit.
Anybody know how to fix this behaviour?
1 lipca 2010 07:22
I Have this problem on IE8 with Windows XP also.
it shows only the current day like you do (thats how it started), and further more, after i tried to fix it in many ways now i can't see data in the timesheets of resorces and tasks.
I really need some help on that. can't work with the PWA!
it's only on my station...
1 lipca 2010 13:06Moderator
I hope you alreadt tried the following..
Ensure that the ActiveX controls downloaded at the following location : C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
Close all the browsers, remove the PJ controls from the above location.
Then open PWA, download the activeX controls again.
Thanks Sriram E - MSFT Enterprise Project Management
19 lipca 2010 06:52
Hi Sriram, I deleted all the"PJ*" DLLs in the C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files directory, including the ones in the CONFLICT folder and reinstalled, but unfortunately it didn't work.
Any other ideas?
19 lipca 2010 16:03Moderator
Have you tried with different windows profile on the same machine?
Did you get License Agreement page after you removed all the PJ*?
Is that account has administrator privilege? If no, provide and test the behaviour.
I hope you know the following article.
Cheers. Happy troubleshooting !!! Sriram E - MSFT Enterprise Project Management
- Oznaczony jako odpowiedź przez Sriram Es - MSFTMicrosoft Employee, Moderator 23 września 2010 02:03
14 października 2010 01:34
We think this has something to do with Project 2010 and the "PJCALEND.DLL".
I'm not willing to uninstall Project 2010 at this stage, but if you have this problem you could try it and deleting the PJCALEND.DLL file in the OFFICE14 folder AND the POJ*.DLL/OCX files in c:\windows\downloaded program files\. (Close IE first).
13 maja 2011 14:36
I am having the same issues. Did you ever fix the problem? If so, any direction would be appreciated.
18 kwietnia 2012 13:21I am also having this problem and I am new to Project. We are still using MS Project 2003. Currently am using the Adjust Actuals functionality as a temporary workaround, but need to get this fixed ASAP. Thank you
9 maja 2012 05:16
After struggling with this for a week, I found 2 solutions.
1) Like one of the above posters said:
Uninstall Project 2010 and/or get rid of the PJCalend.dll file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14. Note that uninstalling project 2010 does not get rid of the PJCalend.dll file.
Then delete all the PJ*.DLL/OCX files in c:\windows\downloaded program files\. (Close IE first). And to access the site again.
2) The other way is to download the cab files and manually install the DLLs. I used a URL to grab the cab files http://yourservername/projectserver/object/Pjclient.cab, and place them in the downloaded program files folder then register them.
9 maja 2012 06:12
Download and install ActiveX Controls fow PWA 2003 and then register DLL , OCX files.
Open this files with Regsvr32
This is the list of files to be registered
It is usually in C:\windows\system32
For windows XP:
Right Click each file and choose Open With --> Browse
and then choose Regsvr32 file
For Windows VISTA or 7:
Sometimes the method for XP won't work so you need to do it like this - find CMD.exe in C:\windows\system32
Then right click CMD and choose Run as administrator
On the black screen write: Regsvr32 PJxxxxx11.xxx for each file
it is best to copy the files into C:\windows\system32
if not, use the correct location on the CMD screen
Ofir Marco , MCTS P.Z. Projects
5 lipca 2012 16:22Thanks a lot! The first solution helped me!