none
Not connected to server

Pergunta

• Having searched the forums, I know that others have experienced this issue, but none of the information provided thus far has proved helpful.

I have an HP 475 (WHS - not 2011) which was backing up 2 computers and a several external hard drives just fine. We made some changes to our home network, and I'm not sure where the problem lies now. We have three computers, all with different OS (XP, Vista, and 7). We got the 7 computer networked using its auto configuration and that may have created a network issues as we can't access it from the other computers. I also got a new router (Netgear wndr3400) and we have a powerline adapter also (netgear xavb1004) although that is being used for home theater and no computers are connected using it.

I don't really know when the taskbar icon became grayed out, but it is grayed out on all the computers that had been backing up properly before. No computers are backing up. The console cannot connect. And the HP Control Center says "network path was not found". 

I realize that this is a mish-mash of information, but I am not a computer guy. I'm just trying to get the WHS connected again. Any help would be appreciated.

quinta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2012 21:58