MR on the Server

Pergunta

• Hi all,

I installed MR on the server by following the installation guide , but i could`t find the MR icons to start the program ,i checked the program files and add/remove programs and i found it installed where is the problem ?

I installed all the system requirments .

terça-feira, 26 de outubro de 2010 13:54

Respostas

• Hello Peter,

Did you also insteall the Management Reporter client on the server? If not, then you will not have an icon. The Server isntall adds an application pool and Management Reporter service. When you install the client on a machine, you will then see Report Designer and Report Viewer under the Microsoft Dynamics ERP folder in Program Files.

Thanks,

April

• Marcado como Resposta Peter.A.A quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010 07:19
    segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2010 13:47

Todas as Respostas

• Hello Peter,

Did you also insteall the Management Reporter client on the server? If not, then you will not have an icon. The Server isntall adds an application pool and Management Reporter service. When you install the client on a machine, you will then see Report Designer and Report Viewer under the Microsoft Dynamics ERP folder in Program Files.

Thanks,

April

• Marcado como Resposta Peter.A.A quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010 07:19
    segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2010 13:47
  • As it is not mention in the installation guide that i have to install client also on the server i didn’t do it , but thanks for you concern it is working now .

Thanks April.

Peter.

quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010 07:18