Lenovo W510 MS Office 2010 Professional and Product Key

Pergunta

• I purchased a product key for MS Office 2010 Professional PLUS by mistake from you sister company Office2010ProductKey.com.  I have tried several times to get them to take back the "PLUS" product key and replace it with a valid plain old Office 2010 Professional product key but they refuse.  How can I get this problem corrected as they have suggested that I purchase a second product key which is ridiculous.  Thank you for your help.
    quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011 18:41

Respostas

• "Truenorth33" wrote in message news:9e81435b-efbc-4f47-ad70-0c5b5b14556e...
    I purchased a product key for MS Office 2010 Professional PLUS by mistake from you sister company Office2010ProductKey.com.  I have tried several times to get them to take back the "PLUS" product key and replace it with a valid plain old Office 2010 Professional product key but they refuse.  How can I get this problem corrected as they have suggested that I purchase a second product key which is ridiculous.  Thank you for your help.

MS has NO SUCH 'sister company' called Office2010ProductKey.com - it's a scam site that's obviously managed to relieve you of a significant amount of cash.
    please read the following thread - it applies as much to Office as to Windows....

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011 22:52