none
Cannot Open Previously Saved Trips when using Streets and Trips 2009

Pergunta

• I purchased S&T 2009 two years ago and have planned and saved 6 trips on my hard drive.  Today, when I tried to open several of these files using S&T 2009 I couldn't and received one of the two following error messages:

"An attempt was made to access an unnamed file past its end."

"This file was created with an older version of the map which is no longer supported.  Please consult the help documentation for further details."

I couldn't find any documentation in the help files. 

PS:  I reinstalled S&T 2009 and still received these same messages after a complete reinstall.

Do I have to buy a new version of S&T every year it is upgraded in  order to use older saved trips?

segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2011 23:22

Todas as Respostas

• You should be able to use files created with the same version, indefinitely. Also, a version of S&T or MapPoint will be able to load older maps from 2-3 of the preceding versions, although there is a cut off - eg. MapPoint 2010 cannot read maps from MapPoint 2002.

Is it possible you created these files with an older version of Streets & Trips?

Or have they been corrupted?

Richard Marsden
    MapPoint Add-ins at Mapping-Tools.com
    terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2011 13:29
  • Thanks for  the response.  I  must have somehow corrupted the saved trips since I've never owned an earlier version of Streets and Trips.  I may consider buying the 2011 version.
    Garyd1998
    quinta-feira, 12 de maio de 2011 12:37