segunda-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2012 14:10
1. When I look at my profile it shows only my 5 first publications from 2008 and 2009 http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/3830182. So, I am missing another 10 papers from 2010 and 2011. A suggestion: Why cannot I just add them manually filling in all the information, like in editing without fancy PDF uploading?
2. When I am trying to edit existing 5 publications to correct some fields, I see a very long list made of those 5 papers, each of them is present at least 3 times. http://academic.research.microsoft.com/UserInput/EditAuthor?id=3830182&refid=0 This is just confusing...
- Editado mfominykh domingo, 22 de janeiro de 2012 15:51
Todas as Respostas
terça-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2012 12:31
Continue about number 2.
When I am trying to "confirm" some of the publications of my supervisor ( http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/640804 ), which are written in co-authorship with me, I see the same effect: I confirmed 4 publications, but I see again a long list of articles, made out of these 4 publications in the "confirmed" list. They are repeated 4 times each...
quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2012 19:49
Continue more. It seems to be a commonplace that articles are duplicated. Here http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/is/mas/thread/076e8175-e48b-4654-91e1-96ae86d99bdb it is said that it can be caused by many reasons, but why the system itself duplicates them in the moment of "Confirming"?
- Editado mfominykh terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2012 17:24
terça-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2012 17:29
sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2012 13:53Resolved.
- Marcado como Resposta mfominykh sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2012 13:53
quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012 10:50
Thanks for your information. Sorry that we didn't reply you so timely. As you already see, the repitition you encountered when editing publication list has resolved by our colleagues. In fact, we editors have suffered from the same problem before. So we know you must have felt terrible at that time. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused. Happily, it was resolved:)
In addition, we have already added your another 11 publications from 2010 to 2012 according to http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~fominykh/publications.html. The updated needs about one week to be online and you are very welcome to check back.
If you have any furthur problem, please feel free to let us know. Thanks again for your support.
Academic Search Feedback Team
- Marcado como Resposta janewhimsy quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012 10:50