terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2011 03:41
I'm going to build a WHS 2011 in the next month or so and have a few questions. I plan to use the server to act as a file server, record local tv, backup pc's, and handle media for the tv in the room.
- Will I be able to use HDMI out to stream Hulu, Netflix, etc to the tv in the room.
- What hardware specs do you recommended?
- Any resources I should read to shorten the learning curve would be appreciated.
- Anybody tried the AMD Llano out? I'm curious about the chip.
- Should I look at discrete graphics or is onboard adequate?
- If I'm not asking the right questions please let me know.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Todas as Respostas
terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2011 04:18
Suggest you read this and come back with specific questions if you can't find the answers there:
Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2011 14:26Thanks I don't know how I managed to miss that.