none
Xbox customer service complaint

Întrebare

• I bought my husband and my son games for their xbox for Christmas, my husband wanted to hook it up to live to play his game online.  When he hooked it up there was a mandatory update from November to download and during the download he got the red ring of death.  Now his xbox does not work at all, he called customer service who tried to tell him that it was a "coincidence" that the xbox broke whilst the update was downloading and that he would have to send in the console and pay $100 to get it fixed.  He talked to a supervisor that told him blatant lies and refused to give him any more numbers to contact someone higher than herself.  We have looked up this update online and there are numerous sited including the xbox site that have shown that that particular update has caused a problem with peoples consoles.  I want to know who to contact OTHER THAN the customer service department my husband spent 3 hours on the phone with last night to make a complaint to and get this issue fixed since it was the xbox update that caused the problem with our console.   We have been long time customers with xbox and have spent a huge amount of money on games and other xbox related products, and if a multi billion dollar company does not care enough about their customers to fix a problem like this without lying to the customer and causing the kinds of problems that we experienced last night the company should be ashamed and this shows that this company does not care about anything other than their bottom line.  My husand tried to get the problem resolved by suggesting online steps that he could try to no avail, the only way we can get the console fixed is to send it in, and we will not be paying for the fix since it is a direct result of the update that downloaded when my husband hooked it up to the live account.  If we have to we will be submitting a complaint to the BBB and switching to playstation.  We would prefer the company to try and remedy this problem before drastic action has to be taken.  I would like to contact someone preferably in the corporate office and not the customer service department we contacted last night because that was the worst customer service experience we have every had.
    29 decembrie 2010 19:09

Răspunsuri

• "englady66" wrote in message news:c72ba4a7-cb39-41ac-84c0-f3b1e0ddb246...
    I bought my husband and my son games for their xbox for Christmas, my husband wanted to hook it up to live to play his game online.  When he hooked it up there was a mandatory update from November to download and during the download he got the red ring of death.  Now his xbox does not work at all, he called customer service who tried to tell him that it was a "coincidence" that the xbox broke whilst the update was downloading and that he would have to send in the console and pay $100 to get it fixed.  He talked to a supervisor that told him blatant lies and refused to give him any more numbers to contact someone higher than herself.  We have looked up this update online and there are numerous sited including the xbox site that have shown that that particular update has caused a problem with peoples consoles.  I want to know who to contact OTHER THAN the customer service department my husband spent 3 hours on the phone with last night to make a complaint to and get this issue fixed since it was the xbox update that caused the problem with our console.   We have been long time customers with xbox and have spent a huge amount of money on games and other xbox related products, and if a multi billion dollar company does not care enough about their customers to fix a problem like this without lying to the customer and causing the kinds of problems that we experienced last night the company should be ashamed and this shows that this company does not care about anything other than their bottom line.  My husand tried to get the problem resolved by suggesting online steps that he could try to no avail, the only way we can get the console fixed is to send it in, and we will not be paying for the fix since it is a direct result of the update that downloaded when my husband hooked it up to the live account.  If we have to we will be submitting a complaint to the BBB and switching to playstation.  We would prefer the company to try and remedy this problem before drastic action has to be taken.  I would like to contact someone preferably in the corporate office and not the customer service department we contacted last night because that was the worst customer service experience we have every had.

This forum does not deal with xBox problems of any kind - please repost your problem in the appropriate xBox forum - where someone can deal with it.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    29 decembrie 2010 23:19