none
Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Întrebare

• Ok Firstly I don't know if I'm posting in the correct section! Kinda new here :/

My problem is that after I had various virus alerts (I guess the website was heavily infected) from my anti-virus (avast) my sound has stopped ( I did deal with the virus alerts by sending them to the chest). Both from speakers and headphones. I proceeded to look at the drives in the device manager and for all the drives under ' sound,video and game controllers' they all have a yellow exclamation mark in which all have a satus of : Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19).
    Have no idea what is going on! Have tried to uninstall and then scan for hardware changes.. all it does is go back to being like it was before. Then I tried to run windows safe mode and rolling back to a previous successful regist config. Didn't help either, so I'm kinda stuck on what to do next!

Will appreciate any advice given! Thnx

Btw: Running on An Advent 7084, Windows XP, Media Center Edtion
    Screenshot :
    Edit: I have tried the 'Update Driver' option, all it does is give a response that it can't find any available drivers. T_T
    26 februarie 2010 01:17

Răspunsuri