Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums anunţ
· What type of posts are appropriate?
The purpose of this forum is suggested improvements for the forums. If something is obviously not working the way it was designed, it’s a bug, and should be reported in the Bugs Forum. If you have product related questions or feedback find the appropriate forum from the links below, or click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
- Expression forums
- Most existing forums (MSDN, TechNet, All)
- New MSDN and TechNet forums
What kind of response should I expect?
- The team that is creating this new forums platform actively participates in this Suggestions Forum and appreciates your feedback. You’ll see responses from Sam Jarawan (Forum Development Lead), Brent Serbus (Forums Program Manager), Rob Johnson (robjoh) (Forums Developer), and many others.
- We read all suggestions, and are willing to discuss all ideas, but we won’t implement every suggestion. We release every 4-8 weeks, and are committed to considering suggestions from the community with each release.
- Our goal is to close the loop and let you know when we decide to take a suggestion and when we don’t. If you want to make sure you get an answer to a specific suggestion, use the question thread type.
- If you feel your suggestion wasn’t fairly considered or we’re not living up to these expectations, you can contact me directly at Andrew.Brenner @ Microsoft.com.
- Cea mai recentă publicare
- Cel mai recent fir
- Total voturi
- Total răspunsuri