Export crystal report to excel (data)

Вопрос

• Hi all,

I have a problem whenever I export the crystal report with a subreport to a excel (Data Only), the subreport data will display next row. I want the data to be display together (same row) with the main report data. Is there a way to do that?

Example:

(Crystal Report View) - a4, b4, c4 is a subreport

col1 col2 col3 col4
    a1    a2    a3    a4
    b1    b2    b3    b4
    c1    c2    c3     c4

(Excel View) - When I export I will get this problem.

col1 col2 col3 col4
    a1    a2    a3   (Blank)
    a4
    (blank row)
    b1    b2    b3   (Blank)
    b4
    (blank row)
    c1   c2     c3     (Blank)
    c4
    (blank row)

Thanks in advance.

6 февраля 2007 г. 5:37

Ответы

Все ответы

• ANy luck solving this issue??

thanks.

23 февраля 2007 г. 16:21
  • HI Ya

I need a solution to this as well.  Has anyone got one?  I used to think you just had to set suppress blank report on the subreport but that doesn't work.

I found if you export to excel (not data only) it works but that's not what i need

5 марта 2007 г. 0:25

• Hi All & Both (zinkfloyd and John Burrows)

I still don't have solution for this issue. I agree with John Burrows that this can be solve using (not data only) but this also not what I want.

Anyone know how to solve this?

Best Regards
    AhXue

12 марта 2007 г. 2:15
  • Business objects has a knowledge base article addressing this issue.  Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to get the subreport export onto the same line with data only, but they suggest a couple of alternatives:

http://technicalsupport.businessobjects.com/KanisaSupportSite/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=c2017620&sliceId=&dialogID=17572638&stateId=1%200%2017574725

If the link doesn't work, the knowledge base article ID is c2017620

22 марта 2007 г. 14:41
  •  

Hi JB_MER,

Thanks for your help and information, it really solved my queries.

But still hope that they can solve this issue.

23 марта 2007 г. 1:04
  • i am not sure about the sub report , but yo just check with the following link , its about exporting crystal report to excel .

http://vb.net-informations.com/crystal-report/vb.net_crystal_report_export_excel.htm

bolton
    • Изменено boltonss 12 июля 2008 г. 5:40 export crystal report to excel
    12 июля 2008 г. 5:39
  • I had this same issue, but I've found the solution... Its a bit of a hack, but it works.

• You need to make sure all the fields in your report match the field size in your subreport (easiest way to do this is to make all fields in your report the same size).
    • Then, export as Excel -- NOT the data only option. Since all the fields in the report are the same size, CR won't do the weird merging of columns, so in all effects it will give you the same export as if you had selected data only. 

This will solve the issue. The only 'sacrifice' is that with this option, the header names might be truncated...

I hope this helps everyone!

I am using CR2008

• Предложено в качестве ответа erosan 24 ноября 2010 г. 15:53
    • Изменено erosan 24 ноября 2010 г. 16:03 clarification
    24 ноября 2010 г. 15:53
  • 27 ноября 2010 г. 10:43