none
Nortel Callpilot 5.0 Manager Reporter

Вопрос

•  

I have Callpilot Manager/Reporter installed on a Windows 2003 R2 server. I can access the Callpilot Manager login page http://<servername>/cpmgr/cprpt but when I enter the proper login information I get the following error:

Could not create Config Wizard object. Login Failed. [ -2147221005 ]

I have recently installed JRE 1.4.2_19 to no avail.

I have also added a network group with remote activation and local activation permissions granted and a network service with local launch and local activation permissions granted under Callpilot Reporter launch and activation permissions. Also in DCOM: Machine Launch Restrictions in Security Descriptor Definition Language (SDDL) I have addaed a Network group with remote activation and Local activation permissions granted and subsequently rebooted the server. 

Any ideas?

20 января 2009 г. 16:19

Ответы

• Dear Customer,

Based on my research, this issue is related to Nortel Callpilot. I recommend you contact Nortel Callpilot for more dedicated assistance. I believe that you will get detailed and informative suggestions there.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
    Tom Zhang

21 января 2009 г. 9:17

Все ответы

• Dear Customer,

Based on my research, this issue is related to Nortel Callpilot. I recommend you contact Nortel Callpilot for more dedicated assistance. I believe that you will get detailed and informative suggestions there.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
    Tom Zhang

21 января 2009 г. 9:17
  • Hi,

Did you install terminal services in the Callpilot server? Based on my research, Callpilot does not support Terminal Server. Also, You may have to downgrade the server into Windows 2003 and test as Callpilot seems not support Windows 2003 R2.

Thanks

Jacky

21 января 2009 г. 15:17