none
Money online registration

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Try Tools->Options->OnlineServices and uncheck "Remind me to register..." 

25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 6:12
    ผู้ดูแล
  • "Remind me to register ..." is not one of the options.

Terry

26 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 0:19
  • While Tools->Options->OnlineServices->RemindMeToRegisterWhenMoneyStarts is not one of the options in your version, you might check other Tools->Options for a similar function. Otherwise it might be possible to fix that with some registry key. However I don't have your 2001 International version to check. Looking at my version, let me guess what it might be:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Money\9.0\

"RemindRegister"=dword:00000001

So if you have a RemindRegister key, I would change the value to 1 if it is now 0. If you don't have one, I would create one. I can't imagine creating that key would have a bad effect, but be careful as you work in the registry. If you don't know how to work in the registry, it would probably be best that you not try.

Your other possibility, and it would change some other things too, ... would be to consider moving to Money 2005 International version. It has a lot of different interface look to it. It may or may not be to your liking. Maybe try it in a different computer or a virtual machine before making the plunge. The link for the download is on the sticky thread at the start of this forum.

27 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 16:20
    ผู้ดูแล
  • Thank you, Cal.  I think this will work for me.  Thank you for caring to assist us with your expertise!!
    28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 19:03
  • Oh - - no -- I tried to do as you suggested but I'm still getting the message that I need to activate - I only allegedly have 8 days or else I won't be able to" enter new transactions" or "use online services" - the latter of which, of course, is moot since the product is discontinued and online services are discontinued.  I surely wish there was some assurance that I'll still be able to continue to use my Money Plus Deluxe 2008 program after the "8" days have elapsed.   Do I need to purchase Quicken and import my Microsoft Money program into it?  I wonder what others have done and what kind of success they've experienced?

Carolyn Corliss

28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 19:37