LifeChat LX-3000 not recognised as headset in Office Communicator 2007 R2, Sound Attenuation does not work

คำถาม

• I am using the LX-3000 in Office Communicator 2007 R2 on Windows 7 Pro. x64.  

Does anyone know how to get the LX-3000 to show up as a headset in 
    communicator?  Currently I have to select the headset speaker and microphone 
    from the 'Speaker/Microphone or Speakerphone' audio setup screen for 
    communicator.  I would like it to be recognised as a headset so I may select 
    my laptop speakers and mic as the speakerphone and switch between them.
    I am also trying to get audio ducking (sound attenuation) to work in windows 7 and 
    I think this may help.  Office Communicator does not seem to be sending the 
    command to cause other applicaitons to lower their volume levels.

I downloaded and built the DuckingCaptureSample from MSDN. This applicaiton works and demonstrates the sound attenuation feature by lowering the volume of sounds coming from Internet Expoorer, Media Player etc. when a chat is started. This causes me to believe the issue is in communicator, communicator should be lowering the volume of other applicaitons when a phone call is started based on my selection on the Sounds->Communicaitons tab.
    See number 5 here: http://communicatorteam.com/archive/2009/05/18/733.aspx for a description of headset detection.

Thank you!
    11 พฤษภาคม 2553 17:54